About SERVPRO of Anniston, Gadsden and Marshall County
Christopher C. & Jennifer H. Lamey
Owners of SERVPRO of Anniston, Gadsden and Marshall County
SERVPRO of Anniston, Gadsden and Marshall County was puchased by Chris and Jenny Lamey in 2016. Since then, our team has grown significantly as well as the relatiolnships we've built and the organizations we are a part of. We believe in being invested in our local community and giving back.
At SERVPRO of Anniston, Gadsden and Marshall County our team is equipped and trained to handle any loss, no matter the size. At SERVPRO we understand the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water loss and the disruption it can have on your home or business. Our goal is to quickly make it "Like it never even happened" and to minimize the interruption.
SERVPRO of Anniston, Gadsden and Marshall County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Anniston, Gadsden and Marshall County can also treat microbial growth and mildew in your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Anniston, Gadsden and Marshall County.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today (256) 236-8889!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- A+ Rating with the BBB
- Albertville Chamber of Commerce
- Arab Chamber of Commerce
- Boaz Chamber of Commerce
- Calhoun County Builders Association
- Calhoun County Chamber of Commerce
- Etowah County Chamber of Commerce
- IICRC Certified Firm
- Lake Guntersville Chamber of Commerce
- The Exchange of Jacksonville
- Ted Isaacson Courage Award
- Etowah Small Business of the Year